From: Richard John on
I always liked Move To and Copy To in Xp but can't see it and find no
reference to it in Windows 7. Is there a workaround or a fix?
Thanks in advance.
From: Shenan Stanley on
Richard John wrote:
> I always liked Move To and Copy To in Xp but can't see it and find
> no reference to it in Windows 7. Is there a workaround or a fix?
> Thanks in advance.

Those were tweaks/chnages in the registry.

I have not tried it...
http://www.gabrieleponti.com/software/#sendtotoys

Maybe you could.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Richard John on
On 24/01/2010 9:16 PM, Shenan Stanley wrote:
> Richard John wrote:
>> I always liked Move To and Copy To in Xp but can't see it and find
>> no reference to it in Windows 7. Is there a workaround or a fix?
>> Thanks in advance.
>
> Those were tweaks/chnages in the registry.
>
> I have not tried it...
> http://www.gabrieleponti.com/software/#sendtotoys
>
> Maybe you could.

I am not talking about Send To on a right click - I am concerned with
Copy To and Move To which were a customizable tool bar option.
From: Richard John on
On 24/01/2010 9:01 PM, Richard John wrote:
> I always liked Move To and Copy To in Xp but can't see it and find no
> reference to it in Windows 7. Is there a workaround or a fix?
> Thanks in advance.
I found this today and it works great. It puts "Copy to Folder" and
"Move to Folder" to the Right Click Menu and works great. Thanks all.
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows/add-copy-to-move-to-to-the-windows-explorer-right-click-menu/