From: AnnieK on

From: AnnieK on
I am not happy about not having the same if not better functions as 2003; I
feel that I have been short changed. I upgrade for better functions not less.
I am not the best chart maker but I did some impressive Pivot charts, they
were so easy. There is a fantastic product called Xecelsius that uses your
Excel spreadsheets as a source data. Its part of the Crystal Report Solutions
owned I think by SAP. So far I am doing ok self learning (as mentioned I am
not a great charter). Those of you with good chart skills would master it in
the blink of an eye. I am sure it is expensive but they allow you a 30 day
trial. If you like it and I am sure you can impress the boss who will more
than likely want it. Ufortunately MS have dropped the ball on this one.