From: Reece Machin on
Hey. Just wondering if anybody knows where I can find Shoes? I've
searched for it and found nothing. The original website is down and the
Google project page doesn't have it either.

From: andrew mcelroy on

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Reece Machin <modtarget(a)hotmail.co.uk>wrote:

> Hey. Just wondering if anybody knows where I can find Shoes? I've
> searched for it and found nothing. The original website is down and the
> Google project page doesn't have it either.

check github.com

Andrew McElroy
TryRuby.org

From: Juan JosŽé Vidal Agust’ín on
Announcing a Ruby with Shoes Course... on 7th August
http://rubylearning.com/blog/2010/07/07/announcing-a-ruby-with-shoes-course/

From: Reece Machin on
Andrew Mcelroy wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Reece Machin
> <modtarget(a)hotmail.co.uk>wrote:
>
>> Hey. Just wondering if anybody knows where I can find Shoes? I've
>> searched for it and found nothing. The original website is down and the
>> Google project page doesn't have it either.
>>
> check github.com
>
> Andrew McElroy
> TryRuby.org

Thank you so much.

From: Steve Klabnik on

Hey, sorry I didn't see this until now.

Shoes is located at http://github.com/shoes/shoes (I'm one of the
maintainers.)

We've got our own mailing list at shoes(a)librelist.com , and are gearing up
to release Shoes 3 on Whyday. Feel free to fork us, join the list, or even
just send me an email if you'd like to help out.

-Steve