From: David Empson on
nickravo(a)gmail.com <nickravo(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Couldn't find anything on the Mac Store site. Emergency. Link?

Here is a link to the 60W power adapter for the MacBook, if that's what
you want.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MA538LL/B

--
David Empson
dempson(a)actrix.gen.nz
From: David Empson on
nickravo(a)gmail.com <nickravo(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 27, 3:57 am, "Mr. Uh Clem" <uhc...(a)DutchElmSt.invalid> wrote:
> > nickr...(a)gmail.com wrote:
> > > Couldn't find anything on the Mac Store site. Emergency. Link?
> >
> > Power CORD (AC) or power adapter??
> >
> > Where are you located? Maybe someone nearby can help?
> >
> > Is it a power brick with Magsafe? Do you have a part number
> > for your adapter and or the MacBook? Help us help you by
> > describing what it is you need better.
>
> The whole power cord and square box from the all to the laptop, both
> parts, I guess. I assume the previously posted link is what I need. If
> so, thank. If not, then what do I need?

The link I posted yesterday is the correct power adapter for every
MacBook and 13" MacBook Pro (as is described on the page). It is a
complete replacement for the one which came with the computer, or can be
used as a spare.

It includes everything shown in the picture (power adapter with bonded
cable going to the MagSafe connector for the commputer, tap-on short
mains plug) and a longer mains cable.

--
David Empson
dempson(a)actrix.gen.nz
From: Paul Fuchs on
nickravo(a)gmail.com <nickravo(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Couldn't find anything on the Mac Store site. Emergency. Link?

Just out of my idle curiosity, was the original adpator black or white?

--
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth
becomes a revolutionary act.

Pages: 1
Prev: Mystery Mouse
Next: Speaker sharing?