From: Hilary Bailey on
I'am trying to create an education database software,which can create
analysis + reports, being new to programming I was advice to consider
Ruby. After reading a very confusing Ruby, I was directed to Shoes. I
have Windows 7, can anyone advice on which Shoes + from where to
download it.

Tk in advance

Hil

From: Jean-Julien Fleck on
Hello Hilary,

2010/8/7 Hilary Bailey <my77elephants(a)gmail.com>:
> I'am trying to create an education database software,which can create
> analysis + reports, being new to programming I was advice to consider
> Ruby. After reading a very confusing Ruby, I was directed to Shoes. I
> have Windows 7, can anyone advice on which Shoes + from where to
> download it.

Try http://shoes.heroku.com/
You should find all you are looking for.

Cheers,

--
JJ Fleck
PCSI1 Lycée Kléber