From: Josh Berkus on
On 8/2/10 3:42 PM, Itagaki Takahiro wrote:
> Sorry for delayed reply. I moved to a new job,
> and was very busy for it.

Congratulations! Are you still at NTT Open Source?

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

From: Itagaki Takahiro on
2010/8/3 Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner(a)wicourts.gov>:
> I haven't seen any posts or CF activity from Itagaki in over a week,
> so I'm wondering how to handle some patches in the CF.  Does anyone
> know whether he's on vacation?  Expected return?

Sorry for delayed reply. I moved to a new job,
and was very busy for it.

My proposed patches should be returned or postponed
to the next commitfest. I will restart to check
patches I reviewed before in one or two weeks.
I apologize to patch's authors for the delay.

--
Itagaki Takahiro

From: Itagaki Takahiro on
2010/8/3 Josh Berkus <josh(a)agliodbs.com>:
> On 8/2/10 3:42 PM, Itagaki Takahiro wrote:
>> Sorry for delayed reply. I moved to a new job,
>> and was very busy for it.
>
> Congratulations!  Are you still at NTT Open Source?

No. Now I'm working at Forcia, Inc. (http://www.forcia.com/),
where Postgres' extensibility is used very much to develop
innovative applications. I can continue to develop Postgres
thanks to the company's support!

--
Itagaki Takahiro

From: Josh Berkus on

> No. Now I'm working at Forcia, Inc. (http://www.forcia.com/),
> where Postgres' extensibility is used very much to develop
> innovative applications. I can continue to develop Postgres
> thanks to the company's support!

Cool!

My condolences to Koichi-san, though. I know he'll miss having you there.

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.