From: Greegor on
Archie >   Except that there is no abuse taking place, dolt.

It will take time to assess that.
From: The Keeper of the Key to The Locks on
On Sat, 3 Jul 2010 20:29:02 -0700 (PDT), Greegor <greegor47(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>Archie > � Except that there is no abuse taking place, dolt.
>
>It will take time to assess that.

You are the abuser. You do not even know how to quote properly.

The poster was "The Loner", idiot, not "Archie", or any other of your
abusive pokes in the ribs monikers. Where are those falling anvils when
one needs one?

From: m II on
Archiekins, the AnalModulator and Keeper of the Liver Cup, wrote:

> The poster was "The Loner", idiot, not "Archie", or any other of your
> abusive pokes in my anus monikers. Where are those falling urine drops when
> one needs one?
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news(a)netfront.net ---

Keeping the google.groups and aioe.org accounts open? They complement
this one quite well. Multiple accounts don't help you at all. You
really should be aware that the other users in these groups have been
tracking you by something your posts could never hide.

The smell.

How's the exorcism coming? Are able to at least reduce the insulting
of your fellow posters? Try, ok?

mike
From: Grant on
On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 22:14:13 -0600, m II <c(a)in.the.hat> wrote:

>Archiekins, the AnalModulator and Keeper of the Liver Cup, wrote:
>
>> The poster was "The Loner", idiot, not "Archie", or any other of your
>> abusive pokes in my anus monikers. Where are those falling urine drops when
>> one needs one?
>>
>> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news(a)netfront.net ---
>

>Keeping the google.groups and aioe.org accounts open? They complement
>this one quite well. Multiple accounts don't help you at all. You
>really should be aware that the other users in these groups have been
>tracking you by something your posts could never hide.
>
>The smell.

Some people enjoy playing jack-in-the-box with kill files ;)

Grant.

From: Greegor on
Grant > Some people enjoy playing jack-in-the-box with kill files ;)

Don't you mean Whack A Mole?