From: ed on
Hi all,

Exchange 2003 envir.

We have one appliance to accept the email for our domain and relay to our
exchange servers. But, one user received one message 7 days later. I called
appliance vendor and tracked the message which received and delivered it to
exchange server on 6/20/2010. But, the user receives it on 6/27/2010. From
the header of the message, it shows appliance receives it on 6/20/2010 and
received by exchange server on 6/27/2010.

Which has a problem with it? Appliance or Excahnge server? Where does the
message sit for 7 days? (we have two days time out on the appliance and
exchange server)

Thank you for your help.
From: ed on
After more digging, found out that "message submitted to advanced queueing;
Started message submission to advanced queue" for several days.

then finally delivered and what coulld be the reason?

Thank you.