From: Paul M Foster on
On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 03:37:07PM +0300, Andre Polykanine wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I decided to use Mantis before I'll be able to use something like Trac
> :-).
> The problem is: I'm not getting mail about issues reported by my
> testers, only by myself. The preferences are set correctly (all the
> checkboxes are checked).
> Could you help me please?
> Thanks!

Isn't there a Mantis list or forum?

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster
From: Jonathan Vivero on
Review your mantis mail settings. If I remember well, there are two
possibilities, direct (pop3) mail or phpmailer. In www.mantisbt.org you can
find all information you need. I've been in the same situation, and found
out how to resolve it with success.