From: HH on
I'm running Office 2007 and IE 2008 on a Windows 7 pc at home. Ever since the
last round of Windows/Office updates was installed (1/13), I haven't been
able to open Excel files from my company's Sharepoint site. MS Word files
open ok, but when I try to open Excel files, nothing happens. There are no
error messages to give me a clue. Everything worked fine until that last
automatic update. The other people I work with use Vista or XP and aren't
having this problem, so it's obviously a Windows 7 issue. What happened? And
how can I fix it?
From: albertmb on
Hi I am no expert but I saw nobody answered to your problem. If it was me I
would try restoring to a previous date