From: B℮ar Bottoms on

I got it so wrong :( I'm dumping my shares now!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/social.media/08/05/cashmore.google.wave/index.html

"Google's failure to develop engaging social services is more disastrous
than it might seem at first. Social networking is no longer just a
time-waster for young people -- it now reaches all demographics and
encompasses personalized search, highly targeted advertising and the
red-hot social gaming trend.

As Facebook builds a user base of more than 500 million people, it also
stockpiles the personal information required to provide more comprehensive
ad targeting -- and a more personalized search engine -- than Google could
ever hope to engineer through algorithms alone."

--
B℮ar Bottoms
Proud p0wner of Googleware