From: Justin Smith on
Seeking industry expert candidates

I’m Justin Smith, Director of Tech Recruiting at Express Seattle. I
am currently seeking candidates to fill Tech Positions for multiple A-
List Clients:
• Quality Assurance Engineer,
• Senior Data Engineer, Search Experience
• Senior Software Development Engineer, UX / UI
• Software Dev Engineer
• Software Dev TEST Engineer
• Software Development Manager,
• Sr Applications Engineer – Strong Linux Systems Administrator
• SR Technical PM, -
• Web Designer/Developer – strong tech and art background
• Business Analyst,

Many of our Clients work within a Linux environment. For greatest
impact, on your resume highlight relevant skills and technologies used
in an environment supported by Linux, languages that show you
understand and know object oriented development, have experience with
high volume sites that are notable and are continually learning new
skills.

Hot List that gets our attention – LAMP Stack Experience, Linux, Perl
and Java/JavaScript Experts that are current in the use and show
expertise. Microsoft environment and dot net technologies are not
added attractors to many of our clients.

If you are interested in these roles, send me your resume, cover
letter highlighting noteworthy skills and projects with expected base
salary to justin.smith(a)expresspros.com and I can submit it ASAP.
Justin(dot)Smith(at)ExpressPros(dot)com DO FEEL FREE TO REFER this
on to a friend or colleague with strong skills as well.

Qualifications:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience (5+ years).
- Expert level fluency in at least one mainstream object-oriented
programming language (C++, Java, Ruby, Python).
- Proven coding skills in C++ and or Java on Unix/Linux platforms is a
must.
- Experience with MySQL or Oracle databases a plus.
- Linux or LAMP Stack experience preferred.
- Experience with HTML5, XML, XSD, WSDL, and SOAP and a history
working with web client software
- Experience with scalable distributed systems is a positive.

Added value attractors if the qualifications are available:
+ Experience with the iPhone SDK and Objective-C. – published app that
is stable, engaging
+ Experience with the BlackBerry SDK and/or J2ME. – published app that
is stable, engaging
+ Experience with the Android SDK. – published app that is stable,
engaging

From: Ben Finney on
Justin Smith <justin2009smith(a)gmail.com> writes:

> Seeking industry expert candidates

Please don't reply in an existing thread with an unrelated message. If
you want to start a new discussion, compose a new message, not a reply.

For job advertisements, please don't use this forum at all; instead use
the Python Jobs Board <URL:http://www.python.org/community/jobs/>.

--
\ “We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just |
`\ stuff that works.” —Douglas Adams |