From: Doug Chandler on
Hi weezimp you are a God. I installed the latest version of Yahoo! Messenger
UK version (10.0.0.1258-uk) and all my sounds disappeared in Outlook 2003,
it's been driving me mad! This fixed it in an instant.

Much Kudos to you....

Doug

From: Michael on
....and you felt the need to reply to a FIVE YEAR OLD POST, why?

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: C on
Michael wrote:

> ...and you felt the need to reply to a FIVE YEAR OLD POST, why?

Why not?

From: Michael on
Because after 5 years an update or 2 to either Office or a newer version of
Desktop Weather probably solved the problem close to 5 years ago.

From: C on
Michael wrote:
> Because after 5 years an update or 2 to either Office or a newer version
> of Desktop Weather probably solved the problem close to 5 years ago.

LOL! Point taken.