From: Alpan on
Opening sheet shows rows i to 36. When I page down the sheet shows row 1 at
the top and then rows 37 to 71. The next page down and all subsequent key
strokes will still show row one at the top of the sheet and then the next
sequence of rows.

What is wrong?
From: Mike H on
Hi,

> What is wrong?

Nothing, it's a setting called 'Freeze panes'. You didn't say which version
of Excel so for 2003

Window|Unfreeze panes

for e2007

View tab|Window group - Unfreeze panes
--
Mike

question.

"Alpan" wrote:

> Opening sheet shows rows i to 36. When I page down the sheet shows row 1 at
> the top and then rows 37 to 71. The next page down and all subsequent key
> strokes will still show row one at the top of the sheet and then the next
> sequence of rows.
>
> What is wrong?

Pages: 1
Prev: Cell fill color in linked cells?