From: Dan Crossett on
I've posted the same question two days in a row but when i return to look for
my posts they are not there.
From: dpb on
Dan Crossett wrote:
> I've posted the same question two days in a row but when i return to look for
> my posts they are not there.

They're there; I see two threads of what appears to be the same question
w/ different subject lines.

From: Jeff Johnson on
"Dan Crossett" <DanCrossett(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I've posted the same question two days in a row but when i return to look
> for
> my posts they are not there.

Maybe some software has been installed to detect off-topic posts*. Because
you've posted .NET questions both times and have been told that this group
is only for pre-.NET versions of VB.

But then you probably won't see this reply either....

*HAHAHAHA, yeah right.