From: tas on
The last update was March 16. Have they stopped producing it?
From: siljaline on
<tas(a)asljfd.com> wrote:
> The last update was March 16. Have they stopped producing it?

The MVPS HOSTS file is still updated every four to six weeks.

Look here for news >
<http://msmvps.com/blogs/hostsnews/default.aspx>

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: tas on
On Mon, 3 May 2010 03:48:01 -0400, "siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote:

><tas(a)asljfd.com> wrote:
>> The last update was March 16. Have they stopped producing it?
>
>The MVPS HOSTS file is still updated every four to six weeks.
>
>Look here for news >
><http://msmvps.com/blogs/hostsnews/default.aspx>
>
>Silj

I thought it was more like every four weeks. My mistake.

Thanks.
From: siljaline on
<tas(a)asljfd.com> wrote:
> I thought it was more like every four weeks. My mistake.
>
> Thanks.

Unfortunately, the update frequency has not been every four weeks as it was.

Stay tuned here as I will post the update as soon as it becomes available.