From: Andrew Grant on
Hello,

I would like to create an "everyone" alias in Postfix that sends email
to all of my aliases / users without having to update the aliases file
every time I add a user.

Is this possible using just Postfix?

I am using OS X Server 10.6 3. Under Server Admin (GUI), Mail Service,
Mailing Lists tab, there is an option to
"Enable server group mailing lists" with an explanation of:
"Allow groups in the directory to have mailing lists. The recipients
for each list will be updated periodically"

Can this functionality be duplicated without using the GUI?