From: Doug on
Where can I find the news group for win7?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

From: Bruce Hagen on

"Doug" <doug57(a)www.com> wrote in message
> Where can I find the news group for win7?

> This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
> from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

MS is never set up a newsgroup fro Win7 as it is in the process of getting
out of Usenet altogether. Forums is what they are doing now.

Windows 7 Forums
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7

There is an unsanctioned newsgroup. alt.windows7.general, is available on
many non-MS servers.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: Volunteer J on
Doug wrote:
> Where can I find the news group for win7?
=====================================
Microsoft Answers
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7

--

Volunteer J

From: milt on
On 6/19/2010 7:34 AM, Doug wrote:
> Where can I find the news group for win7?

Not here. Then again, soon enough you won't find any newsgroups here as
the MS server will be gone by Oct. 1st.

Try eternal-september.org or aioe.org for alt.windows7.general

From: milt on
On 6/19/2010 8:43 AM, Volunteer J wrote:
> Doug wrote:
>> Where can I find the news group for win7?
> Microsoft Answers
> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7

That's not a newsgroup, they asked where the newsgroup was, not a
message board. Can't you understand the difference?