From: Redav on
Hi
I have enterprise licence for W7 and I received DVD with W7 pro. I've
installed it on PC without being asked for any key. Now I can't activate
because W7 searchs for KMS server but I need to use key which I have but it
is for MAK, shouldn't hard to do but W7 doesn't let me change key for MAK -
any ideas how to activate it or change with success windows key?
any help will be very nice.
From: Jeke on

Hi Redav,
Is your computer hooked to a network ?maybe a KMS for Windows Server
2008 or Vista is installed, if that is the case,then the KMS in the
network is now cached on your system. Please shade some more light on
this,What error are you recieving when the activation fails??
j.

--
Jeke
From: Jeke on