From: Brendan on
Im hoping someone can help me here.
Yesterday i installed Windows 7 on one of the computers at my work, now when
i try and access the database (access 2007 SP2), the forms arent working? All
the data is still on the 'backend' of the database which is stored on another
computer (running XP). I can still to queries etc and find data, just cant
add to it through the forms.
Cheers.
Brendan.
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
I run Windows 7 on 2 machines and haven't seen that problem on either of
them, with either Access 2003 or Access 2007. Start with the Northwind
sample database. Does it work? If not, you have an installation problem. If
it does work, there's something in your database that's giving it problems,
perhaps some code.

Try building a Trusted Location and see if your forms work.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 19:37:01 -0700, Brendan
<Brendan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Perhaps you need to set a "Trusted Location". Look it up in the Help
file.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Fabrizzio Fernandez on
Hello.
I'm not in the know, but what I think is that you should not use the Windows
7 if it is to your work computer.

Cumpz,
Fernandez
"Brendan" <Brendan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> escreveu na mensagem

From: Sylvain Lafontaine on
Try decompiling it before using it on Windows 7, preferably doing so on the
target machine. Change the list of references in the VBA window by adding a
dummy reference (you can remove it later) or create a shortcut and add the
following options:

/decompile /compact /repair

--
Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.