From: Adele on
I have a new PV Windows 7 which will not accept Corel Print House Magic.
Is there a way round this. I do love this soft wareware. It is old.

Thanking you. Adele
From: Daniel Pineault on
This forum is dedicated to discussing issues relating to Microsoft Access
Databases. Please repost your question in a Windows7 forum.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

From: GP George on
Unfortunately, it's unlikely you'll be able to install that particular
software on this new PC. Moreover, a quick search on Bing indicates there
is probably no newer version of that program available either.

However, this forum is for support of MS Access, a database program.
Therefore, you might get more detailed information about your product by
going to a website which provides support for Corel, e.g.
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Content/1150905725000.

George