From: Laurel on
Is there a way to keep Windows Explorer from opening My Documents, with its
many folders I never asked for, whenever I open a new Explorer window?

TIA
LAS

From: Jose on
On Dec 15, 9:02 am, "Laurel" <FakeM...(a)Hotmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to keep Windows Explorer from opening My Documents, with its
> many folders I never asked for, whenever I open a new Explorer window?
>
> TIA
> LAS

See if this will help you:

From: 3c273 on
Where would you like to open? Paste the following into the "Target" field of
your Windows Explorer shortcut and it will open to your C drive.
"%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /e,c:\"
Louis