From: dama1 on
Recently a third party (HP Tech) ran SFC/ Scannow remotely to diagnose a
problem. Now the Windows File Protection "box" opens every time I start the
computer. I went to MSCONFIG (Start up) but it wasn't there to turn off. How
can I keep it from opening when I boot up?
Thanks,
Dave G.
From: Leonard Grey on
Is it in the Startup folder in the Start menu?

--
---
Leonard Grey
From: dama1 on
If you mean is it in the pop up box when I click on the start button, no it
isn't.

From: Leonard Grey on
Start > All Programs

A long list of your programs appears. One of the entries in the list is
called Startup.

--
---
Leonard Grey