From: RPeter on
I upgraded my MSN Messenger to the latest version and when I log in, it
crashes. I get the following message: "Windows Live Messenger has stopped
working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will
close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I have Vista. What is happening and how do I make this stop. It was working
fine until I was FORCED to upgrade. We use this at work to communicate with
our team and this is now a BIG issue because I can't log in to MSN Messenger.

Please help!!!
Ruby