From: ttn on
Anybody knows how to prevent creating those DbgToStorage files on T-Mobile
MDA compact III (aka HTC P3300) running Windows Mobile 5 ? I have to delete
them manually each time, wenn the device runs out of memory... :-(

From: Linley Meslier on
I never came across such a problem, but if I were you I would look
towards any third party apps installed on my device and disable any
logging feature I can possibly find. Check the options of these apps.

Linley Meslier
Pocket PC Mauritius.

From: Fragile on

Same problem i have too.
Files DbgToStorage in my main folder - each 4 mb.
:biggrin:
debugger.dll and debuglog.dll in register are useful this files. Then i
disable them in register - they are not visible (not creation), but
system not working establishing.
That a problem?

--
Fragile