From: PortageUser on
I have two important updates that I cannot seem to get installed.

One is KN982926 and I get the error code 8007066F.

The other is KB982158 and I get the error code 64C.

I have tried multiple times, restarted my computer, stopped and restarted
Background Intelligent Transfer Service.
From: Ǝиçεl on
0x8007066F ERROR_UNKNOWN_PATCH
The update is not applied to this product.
Seek assistance with this heяe, please:
<http://silverlight.net/forums/13.aspx>

Use the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility to .......to remove an older
Silverlight install the latest version
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301>

Silverlight
http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx>

<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/982926>
-=-

64C See if anything here helps.

<http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?query=64c&dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&cat=en_US_56d1dd45-de9e-4fc5-9bc1-2d1d0de6daee&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=1&sloc=en-us>
-=-

<http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Search/en-US/?Refinement=112&query=0000064C>

OR

Open a fяee support incident.

Support for Windows Update:

For home users, no-charge support is available by calling ☎ 1-866-PCSAFETY in
subsidiary. There is no-charge for suppoяt calls that are associated with
to a Security Update and cite the update's KB number.
-=-

Ǝиçεl
:. .: