From: KBrown on
Running Windows XP Pro, SP3 and Office 2007 Ultimate.

I have five updates that will not install. I am getting three different
error codes. I have searched the web and this message board for a solution
to no avail. I have tried installing each one individually, in groups (e.g.
Office 2007 group and Windows XP group), as well as trying to install all
five together. Regardless, I always get the same error codes on each of
these. Below are the updates and the error codes received for each one.
Appreciate any help to get over this issue.

Windows XP - Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for
Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Windows XP (KB974417)

Error Code: 0x645

Office 2007 - Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 (KB951550)

Error Code: 0x80070663

Office 2007 - Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB951944)

Error Code: 0x80070663

Windows XP - Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework
3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86

Error Code: 0x8007064C

Office 2007 - The 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)

Error Code: 0x80070663
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
(and/or 1-866-234-6020 and/or 1-800-936-5700) in the United States and in
Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft subsidiary. There is no-charge
for support calls that are associated with security updates. When you call,
clearly state that your problem is related to a Security Update and cite the
update's KB number (e.g., KB974417).

Or you can...

Customers who experience issues installing Microsoft security updates also
can visit the following pages for assistance:
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/6527#tab3

your usual support contacts.

From: Robert Aldwinckle on
"KBrown" <KBrown(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I have searched the web and this message board for a solution to no avail.

Take all of your hex codes and convert them to decimal and then do searches
which incorporate each decimal value instead.

---