From: Heri13 on

Hi,

I have been attempting to install the Platform Update for Windows Vista Home
Premium x32-based Systems (KB971644).
The update downloads and then when the system is restarted, it performs 3
configuration steps. As soon as the 3rd step completes configuration, I get a
message that configuration had errors and that it is reverting back.

Does anyone know of a fix?

Thanks,
Heri.

From: Ǝиçεl on
Hello Heri,

subscription current?
what other security software are you running, if any?
[antivirus/anti-malware/cookie or popup blocker/or, any security
software that monitors the registry keys for changes]

What anti-spyware applications (other than Windows Defender)?

What third-party firewall (if any)?

<http://groups.google.com/groups/search?safe=off&q=KB971644&as_mind=27&as_minm=10&as_miny=2009&as_maxd=17&as_maxm=1&as_maxy=2010&as_drrb=b&sitesearch=&scoring=d>

Ǝиçεl
©¿©¬
-=-

From: Heri13 on
Hello Encel.

Q. What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your
subscription current?
A. Panda Cloud Antivirus
Q. what other security software are you running, if any?
A. None
Q. ivirus/anti-malware/cookie or popup blocker/or, any security software
that monitors the registry keys for changes]
A. None
Q. What anti-spyware applications (other than Windows Defender)?
A. None
Q. What third-party firewall (if any)?
A. None