From: johnnyd on
Using Windows automatic update the installation of the SP2 fails. The
follwing message is provided. Microsoft Office Access Runtime and Data
Connectivity 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2). When viewing the histaorythe error
code is 0xA97. I have tried with the Office 2007 CD loaded into the DVD
Drice as well. Can anyone assist?
From: Robert Aldwinckle on

"johnnyd" <johnnyd(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9F574F4-092A-45D7-AC06-8777451B1660(a)microsoft.com...
> Using Windows automatic update the installation of the SP2 fails. The
> follwing message is provided. Microsoft Office Access Runtime and Data
> Connectivity 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2). When viewing the histaorythe error
> code is 0xA97. I have tried with the Office 2007 CD loaded into the DVD
> Drice as well. Can anyone assist?

0xA97 = 2711

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/304429

(Microsoft search for