From: Dominik on
Hi,

I bought Windows Vista x86 German and installed the English Language Pack to
download the DreamScene from Windows Updates.

Installed and everything works well.

But now I want to swich back to the German version.
But in "Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region" under Keyboards and
Languages I cannot change to German. Since I installed the english version
and swiched to German using the "Display Language" in the "Regional and
Language Options" option.
So Windows wanted to restart and I did it. But now Windows is still in
english.
The Keyboard has changed to DE for German. That´s Okay. But now I cannot
change the value in Display Language. Not there´s nothing to change.

So I thought I have to install the German Lang. Pack from Windows Updates,
but when I install it Windows Update calls the error code
WindowsUpdate_00000001 WindowsUpdate_dt000.

Please help meso I can use my german version again.