From: Gerg on
All these posts say there is a problem, I know that but how do I fix it; I
have not been able to install an update since 22 Feb 2009

From: MowGreen on
Gerg wrote:
> All these posts say there is a problem, I know that but how do I fix it; I
> have not been able to install an update since 22 Feb 2009

Gerg,

*Which* posts are you referring to ? I can only see one.

0x8007007A ERROR_INSUFFICIENT_BUFFER
The data area passed to a system call is too small.

If the system has not been updated for a year there's a *strong*
likelihood that it's now OwNed by someone other then yourself.
When was the last time it was scanned for the presence of malware ?

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

banthecheck.com