From: csmeso on
When I try to use the automatic windows update on my XP Pro SP2 system, I get
the error message 0x8007041D since 4 weeks.
Furthermore, I have seen that the automatic update service in services
cannot be started. It shows the error message 0x8024D007.

I didn't find any useful information about these problems in Google or the
Microsoft knowledgebase.

Can you help?
From: debby on
me too. it just suggests to clear out temp. cookies files from internet
explorer. it stinx