From: Jess on
Everytime I try to update windows, I keep getting Error Number: 0x800700E.
There isn't a solution that I could find for this. Could someone please help
me?
From: Thom on
Microsoft refuses to help with this problem. I have the same problem and
have no way to get help.

From: grizzly on
I think you gots the wrong Grizzly.... I know of no Judy that knows a joe...

From: Peter on
thanks for this. It solved my problem. It seems that this is a common
occurance and wondered why MS has not had a KB article on it so that people
do not have to either post here or trawl through the threads to find a
solution.

Once again thanks for the assistance.

Peter

From: Michael on
I have several windows 2000 and 20003 servers and this advice did NOT work
for me. Still looking for a solution to fix this issue. Thank you