From: vfclists on
Windows XP is taking too much time to logon to the desktop after I
logon.

In the past it appears to be linked to some network issues, like DNS
etc.

Is there some way to diagnose the issue?
From: Leonard Grey on
"How to perform advanced clean-boot troubleshooting in Windows XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316434
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

From: Billns on
On 5/10/2010 1:42 AM, vfclists wrote:
> Windows XP is taking too much time to logon to the desktop after I
> logon.
>
> In the past it appears to be linked to some network issues, like DNS
> etc.
>
> Is there some way to diagnose the issue?

I'd look at Leonard's suggestion, but define "too much time."

Bill

Pages: 1
Prev: SP3
Next: Windows Media Player Problem