From: Ibrahim Saad Ibrahim Saad on
My computer, when is loging out is beaing freez, i can't login to windows ,
so i have to turn off coumputer and turn it on again, but when i working i am
not seeing any problem and no message to feed my by this broblem
From: Ǝиçεl on
Please include what Operating System and Service Pack level are you using?,
and perhaps what other antivirus or antimalware software you may have
installed, Security suite and firewall, etc. etc.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Report problems and check for solutions automatically

<http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/fba7e7c3-2aec-46e4-9a32-968aa620f35b1033.mspx>

It would be a good idea to scan.

I recommend downloading and installing MalwareBytes' Antimalware (MBAM) and
SUPERAntiSpywaяe (SAS).

Do a full scan with MalwaяeBytes' and SUPERAntiSpywaяe.

<http://www.superantispyware.com/>

Reboot
-=-

<http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php>

Reboot

The programs are free. (There is a paid version but you don't need to buy it
to remove malware.)
-=-

Good luck

Ǝиçεl
◕‿◕
-=-

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or
newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply.

How does your problem pertain to Windows Update?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)