From: invert35 on

I just reformatted and i cant install any service packs / or even do ONE
update yet..windows update does not work i fixed one error already now
im at error Code 80072EFE and i need to fix it to update my
computer...*i cant download ANYTHING from microsoft.com either*..i cant
get any service packs or anything i need...help please.

--
invert35

From: Ǝиçεl on
Please always state what OS you're
Also, could you supply some information on what your firewall is, anti-virus,
other R-TP programs, e.g. Spybot Search & Destroy (reduced functionality
called "TeaTimer") Avira (From version 9) (Included in antivirus package)
Ad-Aware, etc?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Please confirm your system clock, and Time Zone also the Date are set
properly,
Having it set incorrectly can cause this type of behaviºr.

If you use a firewall (like ZoneAlarm, Norton Internet Security etc. ), it's
possible
that doesn't have the correct rights to access the Internet.

From: invert35 on

This is a vista forums, for Windows Vista 32 bit.

I have a trend micro internet security firewall on.

--
invert35

From: Michael on
"invert35" <invert35.43258a(a)no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in message

> This is a vista forums, for Windows Vista 32 bit.
>
> I have a trend micro internet security firewall on.
>

> --
> invert35

No, this is microsoft.public.windowsupdate, a Usenet newsgroup.
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: invert35 on

ok sorry, please help though.

i just successfully installed windows vista SP1

--
invert35

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2