From: David Ledferd David on
I had similar problems.
My new computer would do most everything just fine.. but narrowing down the
hang ups came down to.. it only hangs up when downloading an update, for
anything from my blackberry to windows update. I finally updated the
firmware in my Linksys router... Done. No more problems for me. Somethin'
ta think about.