From: John with RadioWorks John with on
Cannot find a solution anywhere. No such error code in any of the help screens.
From: John with RadioWorks on
It is now showing Error Code: 0x8007064C. Still cannot find this discussed
anywhere.

From: Jim on

"John with RadioWorks" <JohnwithRadioWorks(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:016D3C6E-B2BE-49CC-8678-580B6E169903(a)microsoft.com...
> It is now showing Error Code: 0x8007064C. Still cannot find this discussed
> anywhere.
>
> "John with RadioWorks" wrote:
>
>> Cannot find a solution anywhere. No such error code in any of the help
>> screens.

Google is your friend. A search for this error code showed this as the
first of many entries:
support.microsoft.com/kb/958055

This article may or may not be covering your problem. I. e. there are other
ways to get this code.
Jim

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Sorry, CrystalBall© is out getting polished.

Windows version? Which updates are throwing this error?

From: Ǝиçεl on

Please double-check that the Windows Update Agent 7.4.7600.226 is your
version.

How to obtain the latest version of the Windows Update Agent to help manage
updates on a computer
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949104/>
-=-