From: stat4axe on
So whats happening with the windows update site ?I keep getting a message
telling me there is a problem with the web page (am trying to update new
installation of XP Home),is it me or the site,and when will it be sorted out?
--
Be happy,Strat4axe
From: Robert Aldwinckle on

"stat4axe" <strat4axe(a)hotmail.com(donotspam)> wrote in message
> So whats happening with the windows update site ?I keep getting a message
> telling me there is a problem with the web page (am trying to update new
> installation of XP Home),is it me or the site,and when will it be sorted
> out?

Why not try using AU instead?

---

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
It's you, probably.

Right-click on My Computer & select Properties: What Windows version is
displayed in the resulting General tab (e.g., Windows XP Professional
Service Pack 1; Windows XP Home Edition)?

Did you just do a Repair Install or a clean install?

From: Mat on
I am having issues connecting to the update site as well today (on multiple
machines). It was fine yesterday and I can connect to other sites.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Sorry to hear that.