From: jcnseoul on
Our computer froze up last night and my wife unplugged it!! Now it won't
restart, I've tried it in SAFE mode and start at last the "Last known good
config" but nothing works. It starts to load and then reboots itself any
suggestions??

From: Mark Adams on

"jcnseoul" wrote:

> Our computer froze up last night and my wife unplugged it!! Now it won't
> restart, I've tried it in SAFE mode and start at last the "Last known good
> config" but nothing works. It starts to load and then reboots itself any
> suggestions??

See the following KB article for instructions about how to perform a manual
restore of your registry using Recovery Console:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307545