From: jodie on
Hi I'm having the same problems and know nothing about computers, I can't
open any of my attachments in e-mail and every-time I try to update I get the
same error, would love to know if you've had any luck fixing this problem.
Thanks

From: hill_295 on
I'm having the same problem. For me, this is in reference to update
KB941649. I was able to succesfully install the "update for windows
(KB941649)" but not the update for windows vista (KB941649)". I'm running
windows vista on a Dell Latitide D630. I wonder now whether I should not
have installed the "update for windows" - perhaps this was a mistake.

Concurrent with these failed installation attempts, I'm getting a message
after each reboot that my computer was unable to connect to a the "system
event notification" and that I need to log in as an adminstrator to view the
log. This is a work computer and I don't have administrative priviledges.

Any help would be appreciated.