From: ms on
nobody wrote anything convenient to that isse yet..
From: Harry Johnston [MVP] on
ms wrote:

> Installed, doesn't work.

Try Microsoft Support. Details in PA Bear's message, quoted below.

Harry.

From: TaurArian on
ms wrote:
:: nobody wrote anything convenient to that isse yet..

What do you mean convenient, convenient to who?

Your error is: 0x800F081F CBS_E_SOURCE_MISSING

Perhaps see:
Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2010 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Did you open a free support incident and did MS respond yet?