From: mohsen on
I finde this problem WindowsUpdate_80240016 WindowsUpdate_dt000
help me to fix it plaese
--
australia
From: Engel on
Hello Mohsen,

0x80240016

-2145124330 SUS_E_INSTALL_NOT_ALLOWE try to install while
another install is going on or reboot is pending

What update are you trying to install and what update did you previously
install?

For information on how to make a good newsgroup posting, read

How to ask a question
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375>
-- --

Good luck
- -- ---

--

0x80240017

From: ROGER on
HOW DO I FIX THIS UP DATE PROBLEM
I HAVE WINDOW VITA HOME. THANK YOU
--
ROGER

From: Aurora2000 on
I too have the same problem, mine seems to be associated with Windows
Defender KB915597 but I doubt if its just one download thats the cause of
this. I held off putting SP1 on Vista hoping any bugs might have been ironed
out. I apear to have been mistaken.