From: W. eWatson on
Any recommendations for wireless headphones I can plug into my radio and
listen while I'm in bed? I see Sony has a pair, but the ear muffs look
awfully big.
From: David Eather on
On 14/04/2010 12:29 PM, W. eWatson wrote:
> Any recommendations for wireless headphones I can plug into my radio and
> listen while I'm in bed? I see Sony has a pair, but the ear muffs look
> awfully big.

Anything with small headphones or ear buds would be a health and safety
danger to you if you feel asleep.
From: Bob Myers on
On 4/14/2010 11:17 AM, David Eather wrote:
> On 14/04/2010 12:29 PM, W. eWatson wrote:
>> Any recommendations for wireless headphones I can plug into my radio and
>> listen while I'm in bed? I see Sony has a pair, but the ear muffs look
>> awfully big.
>
> Anything with small headphones or ear buds would be a health and
> safety danger to you if you feel asleep.

Huh?

Yes, I suppose we see just endless reports of tragedies resulting
from the wearing of earbuds while asleep....

Bob M.

From: amdx on

"Bob Myers" <nospamplease(a)address.invalid> wrote in message
> On 4/14/2010 11:17 AM, David Eather wrote:
>> On 14/04/2010 12:29 PM, W. eWatson wrote:
>>> Any recommendations for wireless headphones I can plug into my radio and
>>> listen while I'm in bed? I see Sony has a pair, but the ear muffs look
>>> awfully big.
>>
>> Anything with small headphones or ear buds would be a health and safety
>> danger to you if you feel asleep.
>
> Huh?
>
> Yes, I suppose we see just endless reports of tragedies resulting
> from the wearing of earbuds while asleep....
>
> Bob M.

That's why I use a pillow speaker, I have survived 20 years without
tragedy.
Mike

From: David Eather on
On 15/04/2010 4:58 AM, Bob Myers wrote:
> On 4/14/2010 11:17 AM, David Eather wrote:
>> On 14/04/2010 12:29 PM, W. eWatson wrote:
>>> Any recommendations for wireless headphones I can plug into my radio and
>>> listen while I'm in bed? I see Sony has a pair, but the ear muffs look
>>> awfully big.
>>
>> Anything with small headphones or ear buds would be a health and
>> safety danger to you if you feel asleep.
>
> Huh?
>
> Yes, I suppose we see just endless reports of tragedies resulting
> from the wearing of earbuds while asleep....
>
> Bob M.

It's not an exciting, blood letting, life endangering potential injury I
grant you.