From: Chuck on
They have one common problem -- Batteries needed!
Some use batteries up fairly quickly!
Other than that, 2.4ghz versions may have conflicts with other devices,
including cellphones.
From: Shenan Stanley on
Chuck wrote:
> They have one common problem -- Batteries needed!
> Some use batteries up fairly quickly!
> Other than that, 2.4ghz versions may have conflicts with other
> devices, including cellphones.

Welcome to Earth. We hope you find your stay here pleasant.

Any reason you felt the need to spew your discoveries here? ;-)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Bob I on

Chuck wrote:

> They have one common problem -- Batteries needed!
> Some use batteries up fairly quickly!

Maybe someday they will powered by fuel cells!

> Other than that, 2.4ghz versions may have conflicts with other devices,
> including cellphones.

So you need to do a bit of research before you plunk down the cash.