From: PDFrank on
Has anyone written a freeware for (choke) Windows 98 that can detect and
identify wireless networks in the vicinity?
From: wasbit on
"PDFrank" <pdfrank(a)some.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone written a freeware for (choke) Windows 98 that can detect and
> identify wireless networks in the vicinity?

Netstumbler says it's suitable for W98. Works fine on XP.

http://www.netstumbler.com/2007/04/17/about/

Regards wasbit

From: PDFrank on
wasbit wrote:
> "PDFrank" <pdfrank(a)some.com> wrote in message
>> Has anyone written a freeware for (choke) Windows 98 that can detect
>> and identify wireless networks in the vicinity?
>
> Netstumbler says it's suitable for W98. Works fine on XP.
>
> http://www.netstumbler.com/2007/04/17/about/

Well, it 'runs,' but not very well.

I've lodged a complaint with the Windows 98 Preservation Society.