From: mpc755 on
On Jan 7, 12:03 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 7, 12:00 am, moro...(a)world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
> wrote:
>

> > mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> writes:

> > >Evidence like the behaviors of a C-60 molecule in a double slit
> > >experiment?
>
> > All evidence I've seen is exactly what QM predicts. And besides, I was
> > talking about an experiment that differentiates between entrained aether
> > and no aether, not what happens in a double slit experiment. So far you
> > haven't presented any such experiment.
>
> > >Evidence where the C-60 molecule creates a displacement wave in the
> > >aether?
>
> > No such evidence has been seen.
>
> > >You still haven't answered how it is, in QM, a C-60 molecule is
> > >detected exiting a single slit when detectors are placed at the exits
> > >to the slits while the C-60 molecule is in the slit(s).
> > >Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot your answer was, "Because it's a
> > >wave".
>
> > Whether you like it or not, QM predicts "things" (photons, electrons, etc)
> > have both particle and wave properties under certain conditions.
>
> That is not what I asked you. I am asking you how a C-60 molecule, 60
> interconnected atoms, can be detected exiting a single slit if
> detectors are placed at the exits to the slits the instant before the
> C-60 molecule is to exit the slit(s).
>
> How does the C-60 molecule physically go from existing in all of the
> slits as a wave, to exiting a single slit?

In AD, the C-60 molecule always enters and exits a single slit while
the displacement wave it creates in the aether enters and exits
multiple slits.

From: xxein on
On Jan 7, 7:32 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 7, 12:03 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > How does the C-60 molecule physically go from existing in all of the
> > slits as a wave, to exiting a single slit?
>
> In AD, the C-60 molecule always enters and exits a single slit while
> the displacement wave it creates in the aether enters and exits
> multiple slits.
>

> > > Prove it.  (Come up with a reasonable experiment where QM predicts one
> > > outcome and AD predicts a different outcome, that someone could perform
> > > and tell which one is correct)
>
> > > This is like my Michelson-Morley comment.  MM came up with a null result
> > > for an "ether wind" but can't differentiate between no aether and
> > > entrained aether.  The next logical step is an experiment that can tell
> > > the difference.  PD has commented that such experiments have been done,
> > > and point to no aether.- Hide quoted text -

xxein: I have hunted for snakes. I have hunted for rabbits. My
sight was attuned for what I was looking for. I couldn't "see' one
while looking for the other.

This seems to be a common phenomena in recognizing the physic amid the
physics. It's not just a rabbit or a snake. It's everything.

If you focus on only the aspects you choose, you lose comprehension of
the whole.
From: mpc755 on
On Jan 7, 7:38 pm, xxein <xx...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> On Jan 7, 7:32 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 7, 12:03 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > How does the C-60 molecule physically go from existing in all of the
> > > slits as a wave, to exiting a single slit?
>
> > In AD, the C-60 molecule always enters and exits a single slit while
> > the displacement wave it creates in the aether enters and exits
> > multiple slits.

> xxein:  I have hunted for snakes.  I have hunted for rabbits.  My
> sight was attuned for what I was looking for.  I couldn't "see' one
> while looking for the other.
>
> This seems to be a common phenomena in recognizing the physic amid the
> physics.  It's not just a rabbit or a snake.  It's everything.
>
> If you focus on only the aspects you choose, you lose comprehension of
> the whole.

Correct. Saying a particle has to have wave-like properties because
that is what you observer in experiments is completely missing the
point.

It seems so obvious to me I find it almost unfathomable that it is
this difficult to get the concept of across. Einstein set it up for us
perfectly:

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places"

The state of the aether determined by connections with the moving C-60
molecule is the aether's state of displacement.

deBroglie stated that any moving particle or object had an associated
wave.

Any moving particle or object has an associated aether displacement
wave.

Why is it the C-60 molecule is ALWAYS detected exiting a single slit
in a double slit experiment? Because it ALWAYS exits a single slit!
Duh!
From: mpc755 on
On Jan 7, 7:38 pm, xxein <xx...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> On Jan 7, 7:32 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 7, 12:03 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > How does the C-60 molecule physically go from existing in all of the
> > > slits as a wave, to exiting a single slit?
>
> > In AD, the C-60 molecule always enters and exits a single slit while
> > the displacement wave it creates in the aether enters and exits
> > multiple slits.

> xxein:  I have hunted for snakes.  I have hunted for rabbits.  My
> sight was attuned for what I was looking for.  I couldn't "see' one
> while looking for the other.
>
> This seems to be a common phenomena in recognizing the physic amid the
> physics.  It's not just a rabbit or a snake.  It's everything.
>
> If you focus on only the aspects you choose, you lose comprehension of
> the whole.

Correct. Saying a particle has to have wave-like properties because
you observer wave like behaviors in experiments is completely missing
the point.

It seems so obvious to me I find it almost unfathomable that it is
this difficult to get the concept of across. Einstein set it up for us
perfectly:

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places"

The state of the aether determined by connections with the moving C-60
molecule is the aether's state of displacement.

deBroglie stated that any moving particle or object had an associated
wave.

Any moving particle or object has an associated aether wave.

Why is the C-60 molecule ALWAYS detected exiting a single slit in a
double slit experiment? Because it ALWAYS exits a single slit! Duh!
From: mpc755 on
On Jan 7, 7:38 pm, xxein <xx...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> On Jan 7, 7:32 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 7, 12:03 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > How does the C-60 molecule physically go from existing in all of the
> > > slits as a wave, to exiting a single slit?
>
> > In AD, the C-60 molecule always enters and exits a single slit while
> > the displacement wave it creates in the aether enters and exits
> > multiple slits.

> xxein:  I have hunted for snakes.  I have hunted for rabbits.  My
> sight was attuned for what I was looking for.  I couldn't "see' one
> while looking for the other.
>
> This seems to be a common phenomena in recognizing the physic amid the
> physics.  It's not just a rabbit or a snake.  It's everything.
>
> If you focus on only the aspects you choose, you lose comprehension of
> the whole.

Correct. Saying a particle has to have wave-like properties because
you observe wave like behaviors in experiments is completely missing
the point.

It seems so obvious to me I find it almost unfathomable that it is
this difficult to get the concept of across. Einstein set it up for us
perfectly:

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places"

The state of the aether determined by connections with the moving C-60
molecule is the aether's state of displacement.

deBroglie stated any moving particle or object had an associated wave.