From: dcornett63 on
Hello,
I have placed a textbox on a userform that could have a multiple lines of
text entered into it. I have selected True for the WordWrap property but it
still doesn't wrap. Also, I have made sure that the ControlSource (linked
cell) is set to WordWrap as well. Any suggestions?
Thanks
David
From: Dave Peterson on
Did you change the .multiline property.