From: Graham Lauder on
> Hi Cor,
>
> Thanks for your kind words and especially for your years of support for
> OOo.
>
> Let's keep on doing good things and talking about them.
> ;-)
> Liz

I'd like to also echo Cors comments and add a few of my own. There has never been a
time when I haven't been proud to be part of the OOo community and proud of our
corporate partner. No matter the ill informed and parochial slings and arrows cast
in Suns direction they are the example of how a corporate partner can work with a
community. That is not to say it's perfect, it will probably never be because of
the obvious tensions between an open community and the necessities of corporate
governance but what has been obvious to me since the early days of the project, has
been the constant improvement in the connection between Sun and the community and
the obvious desire to see that improvement continue.

It is good to see Larry talking about "Hiring Sun into Profit". Let's hope we see
some of the development load spread about in OOo/SO. I see a bright future.

Good luck to all our team in Hamburg under the new regime.

Cheers
GL

--
Graham Lauder,

Ambassador for OpenSUSE Linux on your Desktop

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Office Technologies)
www.theingots.org.nz

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org