From: Maxim Levitsky on
On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 23:49 +0200, Maxim Levitsky wrote:
> This is slightly updated version of my patchset.
> Now I can tell you for sure that hotplug works.
> It was used/abused for long time.
> I did some changes in richoh card reader driver, to work better after resume
> and renamed it to r852.
>
> I kindly ask you to merge this patchset to 2.6.34.
> If I/users find other bugs they can be addressed by follow up patches.
>
> Best regards,
> Maxim Levitsky

Should I expect at least some response on that?
Or not?

Best regards,
Maxim Levitsky

From: Artem Bityutskiy on
On Sat, 2010-02-20 at 22:27 +0200, Maxim Levitsky wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 23:49 +0200, Maxim Levitsky wrote:
> > This is slightly updated version of my patchset.
> > Now I can tell you for sure that hotplug works.
> > It was used/abused for long time.
> > I did some changes in richoh card reader driver, to work better after resume
> > and renamed it to r852.
> >
> > I kindly ask you to merge this patchset to 2.6.34.
> > If I/users find other bugs they can be addressed by follow up patches.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Maxim Levitsky
> >

> Should I expect at least some response on that?
> Or not?

Since you put me to CC, I answer: not from me, I have no time at all to
look at this closely.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Артём Битюцкий)

From: Maxim Levitsky on
On Sat, 2010-02-20 at 22:45 +0200, Artem Bityutskiy wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-02-20 at 22:27 +0200, Maxim Levitsky wrote:
> > On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 23:49 +0200, Maxim Levitsky wrote:
> > > This is slightly updated version of my patchset.
> > > Now I can tell you for sure that hotplug works.
> > > It was used/abused for long time.
> > > I did some changes in richoh card reader driver, to work better after resume
> > > and renamed it to r852.
> > >
> > > I kindly ask you to merge this patchset to 2.6.34.
> > > If I/users find other bugs they can be addressed by follow up patches.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Maxim Levitsky
> > >

> > Should I expect at least some response on that?
> > Or not?
>
> Since you put me to CC, I answer: not from me, I have no time at all to
> look at this closely.

I know that all you are busy.
But I did put a lot of effort in this work (more that a month).

I am going to be very busy (busier that you are) very soon.
I hoped that a month is enough to review and merge my work to mtd tree.
Now all that is left in one week, so I guess all the work I did was for
nothing.

I am really frustrated.

Best regards,
Maxim Levitsky